Fitted and surprisingly forgiving dress featuring Santa Fe artist Lisa Romero’s unique patterns. Can be dressed up for special occasions but the stretchy, soft fabric is also comfortable to wear casually over leggings
- Breathable, soft polyester and spandex blend.
- Form-fitting stylish shape, made with smooth, comfortable microfiber yarn.
- Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing.
- Is stretchy and forgiving and fits true to size.
Before you order:
- In the USA, please allow 7-10 days for delivery
- Outside the USA, see shipping options and price estimates at checkout
- Dresses are printed in unique patterns to order and non-returnable.
- However, if there are any issues with your order, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll make it right ASAP.
About the artist:
Lisa Romero is an illustrator and designer specializing in hand drawn botanicals, patterns, surface design, and hand lettering. She is living and working in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Her family is native New Mexican and her roots can be traced to the Plains Natives and the Spanish Colonizers of what is now Northern New Mexico. She has been an illustrator for over fourteen years, using traditional mediums and digital manipulation to create designs. Her favorite thing to create is repeating patterns, hoping they will find their way to clothing and housewares, and everyday celebration of design that can express our creative side, in a utilitarian way.
|Bust (inches)||33 ⅛||34 ⅝||36 ¼||39 ⅜||42 ½|
|Waist (inches)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||31 ½||34 ⅝|
|Hip (inches)||35 ⅜||37||38 ⅝||41 ¾||44 ⅞|