Purple Flowers Frida Sticker
- Sticker of original work by Denise Cortes
- Durable die-cut vinyl sticker, durable and won't fade
- Printed in the USA
- Approximately 3"x 3"
- FREE SHIPPING!
Before ordering, please note:
- In the USA, please allow 3-5 days for delivery
- Outside the USA, see shipping options and price estimates at checkout
- Stickers are non-returnable
- However, if there are any issues with your order, get in touch at email@example.com and we’ll make it right ASAP.
About the artist:
Denise's work, much like Frida, is full of color and layers.
From the artist.. "I love it when Frida — la Friducha — was chingona. The beautiful, delicate woman husband Diego Rivera used to call his paloma, his dove. She wasn’t always beautiful and delicate. Struggling with her ailing body from a young age, she didn’t have any extra effs left to give. She was herself — unique, raw, hairy, unabashed and rebellious. Instead of becoming a fine Mexican wife, raising a houseful of children and working in the kitchen, she became a working artist."