Visionary - Frida Art Print
This series by Crushmode (Aniko Lichi Szatmari) uses a portrait of Frida that was shot by her father.
In the artist's own words..
"This Frida series goes back to the first year I moved from Brooklyn to LA 4 years ago when I was part of a group show honoring Frida. That's where I got the original print of her portrait I'm using.. it was captured by her father. She is so fierce and her eyes are so penetrating. I love how tomboyish she looks in the photo. I would stare at the image and I felt her spirit was there! I felt such a communion with her doing these variations. I have probably made 30 or more versions of these portraits. I only released them this year though. I'm really glad that people connect with it!"
- Print of original work by Crushmode
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Matte, museum-quality posters printed on durable, archival paper.
- Printed in the USA
- In USA, please allow 7-10 days for delivery
- Outside the USA, see shipping options and estimates at checkout