Frida Split in Two - Art Print
Denise's work, much like Frida, is full of color and layers.
From the artist.. "I love it when Frida — la Friducha — was chingona. The beautiful, delicate woman husband Diego Rivera used to call his paloma, his dove. She wasn’t always beautiful and delicate. Struggling with her ailing body from a young age, she didn’t have any extra effs left to give. She was herself — unique, raw, hairy, unabashed and rebellious. Instead of becoming a fine Mexican wife, raising a houseful of children and working in the kitchen, she became a working artist."
- Print of original work by Denise Cortes
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Matte, museum-quality posters printed on durable, archival paper.
- Printed in the USA
- In USA, please allow 7-10 days for delivery
- Outside the USA, see shipping options and estimates at checkout